- `seq` breaks your monad? "Fast and Loose Reasoning is Morally Correct", POPL'06 http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~nad/publications/danielsson-et-al-popl2006.html 19 comments haskell
- The Case for Controlled Side Effects http://two-wrongs.com/the-case-for-controlled-side-effects 111 comments
- What the Functor? https://www.matthewgerstman.com/what-the-functor/ 57 comments
- Bifunctor IO: A Step Away from Dynamically-Typed Error Handling – John A De Goes http://degoes.net/articles/bifunctor-io 27 comments
- Unsound and Incomplete - You work for me, Computer. http://www.brandonbloom.name/blog/2014/01/08/unsound-and-incomplete/ 1 comment
Would you like to stay up to date with Haskell? Checkout Haskell Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.cse.chalmers.se
Search title: Fast and Loose Reasoning is Morally Correct
See how to search.