- China 'launches an app that tells you if you are within 500 yards of someone in debt' and encourages you to report them if they seem capable of paying up http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201901/16/ws5c3edfb8a3106c65c34e4d75.html 3 comments nottheonion
- China creates app to tell you if you are near someone in debt and encourages you to report them | TechSpot https://www.techspot.com/news/78405-china-creates-app-tell-you-if-you-near.html 120 comments
- How the West Got China's Social Credit System Wrong | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/china-social-credit-score-system/ 110 comments
- New app in China shows you who’s racking up debt https://nypost.com/2019/01/23/new-app-in-china-shows-you-whos-racking-up-debt/ 0 comments
- China launches app encouraging users to identify and report ‘deadbeat’ debtors | The Independent | The Independent https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-debt-app-wechat-software-radar-report-police-surveillance-debtors-a8742391.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.chinadaily.com.cn
Search title: China Daily Website - Connecting China Connecting the World
See how to search.