- Testing Distributed Systems for Linearizability http://www.anishathalye.com/2017/06/04/testing-distributed-systems-for-linearizability/ 2 comments
- Testing Distributed Systems for Linearizability http://www.anishathalye.com/2017/06/04/testing-distributed-systems-for-linearizability/ 8 comments distributed, testing
- Use Chaos to test the distributed system linearizability | by siddontang | Medium https://medium.com/@siddontang/use-chaos-to-test-the-distributed-system-linearizability-4e0e778dfc7d 0 comments
- GitHub - sderosiaux/every-single-day-i-tldr: A daily digest of the articles or videos I've found interesting, that I want to share with you. https://github.com/sderosiaux/every-single-day-i-tldr 0 comments
- GitHub - asatarin/testing-distributed-systems: Curated list of resources on testing distributed systems https://github.com/asatarin/testing-distributed-systems 0 comments
- Distributed Systems Safety Research http://jepsen.io/ 60 comments
- The TLA+ Home Page http://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/tla.html 32 comments
- https://raft.github.io/raft.pdf 26 comments
- GitHub - etcd-io/etcd: Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system https://github.com/coreos/etcd 20 comments
- GitHub - anishathalye/porcupine: A fast linearizability checker written in Go 🔎 https://github.com/anishathalye/porcupine/blob/master/README.md 8 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.anishathalye.com
Search title: Testing Distributed Systems for Linearizability
See how to search.