- PeepOpen: An editor-independent fast file opener. http://peepcode.com/products/peepopen/ 2 comments
- File navigation application that works with TextMate, MacVim, and Carbon Emacs http://peepcode.com/products/peepopen 2 comments
- Does a plugin that changes the current directory to the project root exist? http://peepcode.com/products/peepopen 8 comments vim
- Coming Home to Vim / Steve Losh http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/09/coming-home-to-vim/ 483 comments
- How To: WordPress to Jekyll — PaulStamatiou.com http://paulstamatiou.com/how-to-wordpress-to-jekyll 36 comments
- A collection of apps the 37signals team started using in the past year – Signal v. Noise http://37signals.com/svn/posts/2714-a-collection-of-apps-the-37signals-team-started-using-in-the-past-year 17 comments
- Stop Making Sprites (Compass, Sass, and PNG Sprite Generation) | Viget http://www.viget.com/inspire/stop-making-sprites-compass-sass-and-png-sprite-generation/ 3 comments
Search whole site: site:peepcode.com
Search title: PeepOpen: An editor-independent fast file opener.
See how to search.