- Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915 84 comments
- Hackers Prove They Can ‘Pwn’ the Lives of Those Not Hyperconnected - The New York Times http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/hackers-prove-they-can-pwn-the-lives-of-those-not-hyperconnected/ 71 comments
- Google Authenticator - Apps on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2 24 comments
- Password complexity rules more annoying, less effective than lengthy ones | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/06/password-complexity-rules-more-annoying-less-effective-than-length-ones/ 2 comments
- #22 - What Happens When You Tell The Whole Internet Your Password | On the Media | WNYC http://www.onthemedia.org/story/22-what-happens-when-you-tell-your-password-whole-internet/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:observer.com
See how to search.