- Zuckerberg: In 10 years, folks will share 1,000 times what they do now http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57536659-93/zuckerberg-in-10-years-folks-will-share-1000-times-what-they-do-now/ 2 comments
- Math Fail- Zuckerberg: "We expect this rate [of sharing] will double every 10 years. So in 10 years from now, people will be sharing about 1,000 times as many things as they do today." http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57536659-93/zuckerberg-in-10-years-folks-will-share-1000-times-what-they-do-now/ 10 comments technology
- Startup School - The Best Resource for Founders https://www.startupschool.org/ 425 comments
- Paul Graham http://www.paulgraham.com/ 57 comments
- It's Becoming Clear That No One Actually Read Facebook's IPO Prospectus or Mark Zuckerberg's Letter to Shareholders http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-stock-letter-shareholders#ixzz25SVTwhko 1 comment
Search whole site: site:news.cnet.com
Search title: Zuckerberg: In 10 years, folks will share 1,000 times what they do now - CNET
See how to search.