- AngularJS: the bad parts http://larseidnes.com/2014/11/05/angularjs-the-bad-parts/ 2 comments programming
- Why you should not use AngularJS | by mnemon1ck | Medium https://medium.com/@mnemon1ck/why-you-should-not-use-angularjs-1df5ddf6fc99 488 comments
- What’s wrong with Angular 1. App logic and structure expressed in… | by Daniel Steigerwald | Este.js dev stack | Medium https://medium.com/@steida/whats-wrong-with-angular-js-97b0a787f903 71 comments
- GitHub - jmcunningham/AngularJS-Learning: A bunch of links to blog posts, articles, videos, etc for learning AngularJS https://github.com/jmcunningham/angularjs-learning 46 comments
- Dependency injection in Angular isn’t worth it. More lessons learned from scaling PayPal Checkout. | by Daniel Brain | Medium https://medium.com/@bluepnume/dependency-injection-in-angular-isn-t-worth-it-more-lessons-learned-from-scaling-paypal-checkout-2189ec9c21a0#.uh971yqmx 20 comments
- How to Clickbait a Developer or SRE: 105 Catchy Blog & Talk Title Ideas | by Mitch Pronschinske | Medium https://mpron.medium.com/how-to-clickbait-a-developer-or-sre-105-catchy-blog-talk-title-ideas-f07f1cf41f06 5 comments
- 105 Title Ideas for Developer & SRE Blogs and Conference Talks – Welcome to Mitch's Blog http://mpron.github.io/105-title-ideas-developer-sre-blogs-conference-talks 0 comments
- GitHub - aserg-ufmg/angularjs-performance-survey: Companion repository for a paper submitted to IEEE Software https://github.com/aserg-ufmg/angularjs-performance-survey 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:larseidnes.com
Search title: AngularJS: The Bad Parts | Lars Eidnes' blog
See how to search.