- The Illustrated Retrieval Transformer http://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-retrieval-transformer/ 13 comments
- [D] Retrieval transformers for other domains? http://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-retrieval-transformer/ 5 comments machinelearning
- [R] The Illustrated Retrieval Transformer (GPT3 performance at 4% the size) http://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-retrieval-transformer/ 37 comments machinelearning
- RETRO Is Blazingly Fast | Mitchell A. Gordon http://mitchgordon.me/ml/2022/07/01/retro-is-blazing.html 20 comments
- Retrieval Transformers for Medicine - by Arsham G https://arsham.substack.com/p/retrieval-transformers-for-medicine 0 comments
- The Rise of Declarative UX - by Jason McGhee https://productiveadventures.substack.com/p/the-rise-of-declarative-ux 0 comments
- GitHub - tomohideshibata/BERT-related-papers: BERT-related papers https://github.com/tomohideshibata/BERT-related-papers 0 comments
- bigscience/T0pp · Hugging Face https://huggingface.co/bigscience/T0pp 157 comments
- Understanding searches better than ever before https://www.blog.google/products/search/search-language-understanding-bert/ 109 comments
- google-research/scann at master · google-research/google-research · GitHub https://github.com/google-research/google-research/tree/master/scann 25 comments
- The Illustrated Transformer – Jay Alammar – Visualizing machine learning one concept at a time. https://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-transformer/ 20 comments
- Using DeepSpeed and Megatron to Train Megatron-Turing NLG 530B, the World’s Largest and Most Powerful Generative Language Model - Microsoft Research https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/blog/using-deepspeed-and-megatron-to-train-megatron-turing-nlg-530b-the-worlds-largest-and-most-powerful-generative-language-model/ 11 comments
- Improving language models by retrieving from trillions of tokens https://deepmind.com/research/publications/2021/improving-language-models-by-retrieving-from-trillions-of-tokens 6 comments
- WebGPT: Improving the Factual Accuracy of Language Models through Web Browsing https://openai.com/blog/improving-factual-accuracy/ 5 comments
- [2106.05346] End-to-End Training of Multi-Document Reader and Retriever for Open-Domain Question Answering https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05346 2 comments
- [2107.07566] Internet-Augmented Dialogue Generation https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.07566 1 comment
- Bing delivers its largest improvement in search experience using Azure GPUs | Azure Blog and Updates | Microsoft Azure https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bing-delivers-its-largest-improvement-in-search-experience-using-azure-gpus/ 1 comment
- [2002.08909] REALM: Retrieval-Augmented Language Model Pre-Training https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.08909 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:jalammar.github.io
Search title: The Illustrated Retrieval Transformer – Jay Alammar – Visualizing machine learning one concept at a time.
See how to search.