- "Schrödinger's Bacterium" Could Be a Quantum Biology Milestone - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/schroedingers-bacterium-could-be-a-quantum-biology-milestone/ 107 comments
- Tiny tardigrades walk like insects 500,000 times their size | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/12/nifty-biomechanics-of-adorable-water-bears-lumbering-gait-may-inspire-microrobots/ 77 comments
- Frozen tardigrade becomes first 'quantum entangled' animal in history, researchers claim | Space https://www.space.com/tardigrade-quantum-entangled-experiment 31 comments
- Frozen tardigrade becomes first 'quantum entangled' animal in history, researchers claim | Live Science https://www.livescience.com/tardigrade-quantum-entangled-experiment 12 comments
- Quantum Biology May Help Solve Some of Life's Greatest Mysteries | The Scientist Magazine® https://www.the-scientist.com/features/quantum-biology-may-help-solve-some-of-lifes-greatest-mysteries-65873 0 comments
Search whole site: site:iopscience.iop.org
Search title: Entanglement between living bacteria and quantized light witnessed by Rabi splitting - IOPscience
See how to search.