- The Architecture of the League of Legends Client Update https://engineering.riotgames.com/news/architecture-league-client-update 22 comments programming
- Under the hood of the League Client’s Hextech UI | Riot Games Technology https://engineering.riotgames.com/news/under-hood-league-client%E2%80%99s-hextech-ui 41 comments
- Animation in the League of Legends Client | Riot Games Technology https://engineering.riotgames.com/news/animation-league-legends-client 7 comments
- Running an Automated Test Pipeline for the League Client Update | Riot Games Technology http://engineering.riotgames.com/news/running-automated-test-pipeline-league-client-update 3 comments
- GitHub - atom/atom: The hackable text editor https://github.com/atom/atom 1394 comments
- Things You Should Never Do, Part I – Joel on Software http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000069.html 358 comments
- Representational state transfer - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_state_transfer 302 comments
- Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 | Semantic Versioning http://semver.org/ 288 comments
- Node.js https://web.archive.org/web/20180306073316/https:/nodejs.org/en/ 26 comments
- Single-page application - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-page_application 12 comments
- Swagger UI https://petstore.swagger.io/ 5 comments
- The future of Adobe AIR https://get.adobe.com/air/ 3 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:engineering.riotgames.com
Search title: The Architecture of the League Client Update | Riot Games Technology
See how to search.