- Making a racist AI without really trying (2017) http://blog.conceptnet.io/posts/2017/how-to-make-a-racist-ai-without-really-trying/ 119 comments
- How to make a racist AI without really trying http://blog.conceptnet.io/posts/2017/how-to-make-a-racist-ai-without-really-trying/ 6 comments ai , cogsci , practices
- How to make a racist AI without really trying http://blog.conceptnet.io/posts/2017/how-to-make-a-racist-ai-without-really-trying/ 229 comments programming
- Disqus – The #1 way to build your audience https://disqus.com 32 comments
- Does Anne Hathaway News Drive Berkshire Hathaway's Stock? - The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/03/does-anne-hathaway-news-drive-berkshire-hathaways-stock/72661/ 30 comments
- GloVe: Global Vectors for Word Representation http://nlp.stanford.edu/projects/glove/ 7 comments
- [1607.06520] Man is to Computer Programmer as Woman is to Homemaker? Debiasing Word Embeddings https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.06520 0 comments
- Opinion Mining, Sentiment Analysis, Opinion Extraction http://www.cs.uic.edu/~liub/FBS/sentiment-analysis.html 0 comments
- Redirecting... https://blog.conceptnet.io/2017/04/24/conceptnet-numberbatch-17-04-better-less-stereotyped-word-vectors/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:blog.conceptnet.io
See how to search.