- Turning to the past to power Windows’ future: An in-depth look at WinRT | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/features/2012/10/windows-8-and-winrt-everything-old-is-new-again/ 128 comments
- Microsoft’s first stab at a tablet: Surface reviewed | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/10/microsofts-first-stab-at-a-pc-surface-reviewed/ 51 comments
- Why bother? The sad state of Office 2013 touch support | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/07/why-bother-the-sad-state-of-office-2013-touch-support/ 22 comments
- Is Surface Microsoft’s confession that Windows 8 isn’t really cut out for tablets? | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/08/is-surface-microsofts-confession-that-windows-8-isnt-really-cut-out-for-tablets/ 5 comments
- ACPI - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Configuration_and_Power_Interface 1 comment
- My kingdom for some apps: The Asus VivoTab RT review | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/10/my-kingdom-for-some-apps-the-asus-vivo-tab-rt-review/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.