- Sedentary Behavior and Mortality in U.S. Middle-Aged and Older Adults http://annals.org/aim/article/2653704/patterns-sedentary-behavior-mortality-u-s-middle-aged-older-adults 103 comments
- Prospective Cohort Study of COVID-19 Vaccination, SARS-CoV-2 Infection, and Fertility | American Journal of Epidemiology | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/aje/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/aje/kwx362/4655044?redirectedfrom=fulltext 988 comments
- Associations of meal timing, number of eating occasions and night-time fasting duration with incidence of type 2 diabetes in the NutriNet-Santé cohort | International Journal of Epidemiology | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/ije/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ije/dyy254/5281229 692 comments
- Auditory stimulation of sleep slow waves enhances left ventricular function in humans | European Heart Journal | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/advance-article/doi/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz754/5602478 656 comments
- Caloric restriction intervention alters specific circulating biomarkers of the senescence-associated secretome in middle-aged and older adults with obesity and prediabetes in an 18-week randomized controlled trial | The Journals of Gerontology: Series A | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/gerona/glac135/6668639 424 comments
- Sitting is the New Smoking- Even for Runners | Runner's World http://www.runnersworld.com/health/sitting-is-the-new-smoking-even-for-runners 3 comments
Search whole site: site:annals.org
See how to search.